Mini heating hoses are heating hoses
with especially small dimensions.
They are used, for example, as connecting hoses in control cabinets as
in control cabinets, as well as
in the medical field, where heating hoses have to
be sterilized and autoclavable.
- especially thin and flexible inner cores
(preferably PTFE cores, silicone-viton hoses, capillaries made of stainless
steel and copper; for lower temperatures even plastic hoses made of PA, PP,
PE, PVC ...)
- inner cores: max. Ø 8 mm, several cores are
- outside diameter: max. 20 mm
- outside house: braided hose or uniform hose
- supply voltage: usually extra-low voltage, but
also supply voltages
- power: dependent on the application
- temperature regulation: self-limiting or with
integrated sensor for the connection to a HORST
- ends: silicone formed parts, shrink-fit caps and
- operating temperatures: up to 350 °C
Home In General Products Company Profile Contents
Please send your E-Mail to: info@Horst.de
Copyright © 1997-2005 Horst GmbH. All rights reserved.
Last change: 2005-02-25